Group Half board Offer
October, November, December 2017
March, April, May 2018
Imagine endless routes along the beach. Mild & Sunny Winter & Autumn. Perfect destinations for long & short cycling rides!
Alkyon Resort & SPA, 5*
Location: Vrahati beach, Corinthia, Peloponnese, Greece
Airport: 1hour 15 minutes / 120 km from Athens Airport
Attractions nearby: Ancient Corinth 13km, Corinth Canal 20km, Mycenae 50km
Group Half Board Offer € 85 per night/per person (shared room basis)
Group Rates are valid upon 10 rooms’ minimum reservation or 20 person group bookings
- Daily Bike Rental (Specialized) & Equipment (Pedals, Small pump, Toolkit, Spare inner tube, Lock, Helmet, Intermittent lights)
- Routes for Kids in the Hotel property
- 5* Hotel Accommodation Standard Room (upgrade upon request), free baby cot
- Half board, breakfast & dinner daily (drinks not included)
- Fitness Center
- Indoor heated Swimming Pool (18m.)
- Beach & Pool Sun beds & towels (May-October)
- Outdoor Pools (May-October)
- Outdoor & Indoor Playground
- Wi-Fi internet
- Taxes (the Value Added Tax (VAT) 24% applies for all bookings)
- 1 Guided Bike Tour (Winery or Archeological)
- Sauna, Hamam, Jacuzzi
- Welcome Drink
- Free Bed for the Leader of the Groups
- Storage room if you bring your own Bike
Discount for Packages without the Cycling services
– Baby Cot in all room types, free of charge
– No children discount in apartment or maisonnette
– Children sharing parents’ standard/executive/superior/junior suite:
1st child up to 12 years old free of charge, 2nd child: up to 3 years old free of charge, 4 – 12 years old additional charge apply
Discount for 7 nights stay or more
All rates are final only after the customer receives the availability confirmation (small changes may apply)
Services Upon Request & Extra Cost
- Bike Rental with Carbon Specialized Road Bikes or MTBs
- Support Car & Bike Repair service, Laundry for the uniforms
- SPA Center, Facial & Body Treatments, Jacuzzi, Hamam, Sauna, Spa Jet
- Tours, Tickets for Archaeological sites (Mycenae, Epidaurus theater)
- Baby sitting
- Conference Halls & Audiovisual Equipment
Not Included in the Package Rates
Visa & passport fees, transport, transfers, special tailor made food menus, room upgrade, other personal expenses, all services with an extra cost (as mentioned above)
How to book
Essential Info before arranging your flight tickets
1. Request a Quote for the availability status related to your stay date before.
2. After that step, we expect from you a list of all requested services, then we will confirm you the final offer & the payment procedure.
3. You are strongly suggested to have your own travel insurance.
4. In case our package refers to a minimum nights' stay limit, you may ask for an offer for less or more nights' stay, upon hotel availability.
5. In case our package rates refers to a full board accommodation (all 3 meals per day), you may ask for an offer for half board or bed & breakfast accommodation, and get a discount.
Booking & Payment Terms
All bookings are made with G. KASSIMATIS SOLE SHAREHOLDER LTD, trading as Action Tours & Rentals by Kassimatis Cycling (us/we). Some of the Hotels may require a minimum participation group policy. By booking a Hotel Package with us you are deemed to have agreed to these Booking Terms (which constitutes the entire agreement between you and us) and your booking will be accepted by us on this basis. The services to be provided are those referred to in your booking confirmation invoice.
In order for us to confirm your travel arrangements you must provide all requested details with the balance of the booking price. Necessary details for each person, include full name as per passport, date of birth, nationality, passport number, passport issue and expiry date and any pre-existing medical conditions you have which may affect your ability to complete your travel arrangements. Your booking cannot be confirmed without provision of these details.
We will honor a reservation upon a 30% deposit received, with e-mailed bank confirmation.
The second deposit up to 2 months prior to arrival date, upon a 30% deposit received, with e-mailed bank confirmation. Balance payable up to 32 days prior to arrival date.
BANK NAME: EUROBANK EFG. BANK ACCOUNT: 0026 0109 17 02000 15680
ΙΒΑΝ: GR77 0260 1090 0001 7020 0015 680. BIC: ERBKGRAA
OWNER NAME: N.G. KASSIMATIS SOLE SHAREHOLDER LTD. (NIKOLAOS KASSIMATIS)
Bookings made less than 32 days prior to arrival date, must be paid in full.
Payment can be made using Action Tours & Rentals corporate banking account via Electronic bank transfer deposit. All prices and payments are in EURO currency.
Entries will be confirmed in written by Action Tours & Rentals. In case of a group booking, you should notice one contact person, the one who get in touch with us and manages the payment.
All prices may change during 2017/ 2018 upon hotels’ or travel providers’ new policies or new taxes.All bank or other transfer money companies’ charges must be made to you; otherwise there will a shortfall in your payment we receive.
Should the deposit / balance payment not be received within the time frame specified, Action Tours & Rentals has the right to cancel your bookings and to charge the applicable Cancelation Charges, set out below.
Cancellation by You
If you cancel some or all portions of your booking, cancellation fees will apply. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a booking/reservation:
• Up to 56 days (8 weeks) prior to arrival date (check in), 90% refundable.
• 55 - 32 days prior to arrival date (check in), deposit of 50% refundable.
• 31 days or less prior to arrival date (check in), 100% non refundable.
Please note that for certain travel arrangements the cancellation charge may be higher than those shown. You will be advised of different cancellation charges at time of booking.
If you fail to join, or join it after departure, or leave it prior to its completion, no refund will be made.
The above cancellation fees are in addition to fees which may be levied by accommodation providers, travel agents or third party tour and transport operator fees.
Cancellation by Us
We may cancel a booking/reservation at any time prior to arrival date if, due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability or other external events it is not viable for us to operate the planned itinerary.
If we cancel your booking/reservation up to 32 days prior to arrival date,
- you can transfer amounts paid to an alternate date (upon hotel availability),
- you can ask to transfer your stay at a different hotel (upon availability)
- or alternatively receive a full refund.
In circumstances where the cancellation is due to external events outside our reasonable control refunds will be less any unrecoverable costs. We are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking including but not limited to visas, vaccinations, and travel insurance excess or non-refundable flights.
Visas & other Info
Passport and visas
You must carry a valid passport and have obtained all of the appropriate visas, permits and certificates for the countries in which you will visit during your trip. Your passport must be valid for 6 months beyond the duration of the trip. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of the correct visas, permits and certificates for your trip. We are not responsible if you are refused entry to a country because you lack the correct passport, visa or other travel documentation.
The laws of Greece govern these Booking Terms & Conditions to the fullest extent allowable. Any disputes in connection with a trip must be initiated in the courts of Piraeus, Athens, Greece.
Acceptance of risk
You acknowledge that your decision to travel is made in light of consideration of this information and you accept that you are aware of the personal risks attendant upon such travel. You are strongly suggested to have your own travel insurance.