Group & Individual 7 nights/8 days Half Board Offer
20th of April – 11th of May 2018 & 13th of October – 3rd of November 2018
Imagine endless routes along the beach & the mountains. Mild & Sunny Spring & Autumn. Perfect destinations for familiesm couples, bike anthusiasts!
Kalimera Kriti Resort 5*
Situated on the north-east coast of Crete, this resort spread over 60 acres of Mediterranean gardens, with long golden sandy beaches. It is 45 km east of Heraklion, 900 meters from the village of Sissi.
Hotel Website www.kalimerakriti.gr
Dates of Operation: April – beginning of November
The Bike Holidays 8 days Package
- Room mountain view: 695 € per person (half double)
- Bungalows garden view: 795 € per person (half double)
- Supplement for 3rd person, 4-17 years old: 495 €
- Daily Bike Rental (Specialized) & Equipment (Pedals, Small pump, Toolkit, Spare inner tube, Lock, Helmet, lights)
- 5* Hotel Accommodation Standard Room (upgrade upon request)
- Half board, breakfast & dinner daily (drinks not included)
- Soccer, Beach volleyball
- Fitness-Center, Open-air-Well Fit-Plateau
- Sauna, Steam-bath
Discount for Packages without the Cycling services
Not Included in the Package Rates
Visa & passport fees, transport, transfers, special tailor made food menus, room upgrade, other personal expenses, all services with an extra cost (as mentioned above)
How to book
Essential Info before arranging your flight tickets
1. Request a Quote for the availability status related to your stay date before.
2. After that step, we expect from you a list of all requested services, then we will confirm you the final offer & the payment procedure.
3. You are strongly suggested to have your own travel insurance.
4. In case our package refers to a minimum nights' stay limit, you may ask for an offer for less or more nights' stay, upon hotel availability.
5. In case our package rates refers to a full board accommodation (all 3 meals per day), you may ask for an offer for half board or bed & breakfast accommodation, and get a discount.
Booking & Payment Terms
All bookings are made with G. KASSIMATIS SOLE SHAREHOLDER LTD, trading as Action Tours & Rentals by Kassimatis Cycling (us/we). Some of the Hotels may require a minimum participation group policy. By booking a Hotel Package with us you are deemed to have agreed to these Booking Terms (which constitutes the entire agreement between you and us) and your booking will be accepted by us on this basis. The services to be provided are those referred to in your booking confirmation invoice.
In order for us to confirm your travel arrangements you must provide all requested details with the balance of the booking price. Necessary details for each person, include full name as per passport, date of birth, nationality, passport number, passport issue and expiry date and any pre-existing medical conditions you have which may affect your ability to complete your travel arrangements. Your booking cannot be confirmed without provision of these details.
We will honor a reservation upon a 30% deposit received, with e-mailed bank confirmation.
The second deposit up to 2 months prior to arrival date, upon a 30% deposit received, with e-mailed bank confirmation. Balance payable up to 32 days prior to arrival date.
BANK NAME: EUROBANK EFG. BANK ACCOUNT: 0026 0109 17 02000 15680
ΙΒΑΝ: GR77 0260 1090 0001 7020 0015 680. BIC: ERBKGRAA
OWNER NAME: N.G. KASSIMATIS SOLE SHAREHOLDER LTD. (NIKOLAOS KASSIMATIS)
Bookings made less than 32 days prior to arrival date, must be paid in full.
Payment can be made using Action Tours & Rentals corporate banking account via Electronic bank transfer deposit. All prices and payments are in EURO currency.
Entries will be confirmed in written by Action Tours & Rentals. In case of a group booking, you should notice one contact person, the one who get in touch with us and manages the payment.
All prices may change during 2017/ 2018 upon hotels’ or travel providers’ new policies or new taxes.All bank or other transfer money companies’ charges must be made to you; otherwise there will a shortfall in your payment we receive.
Should the deposit / balance payment not be received within the time frame specified, Action Tours & Rentals has the right to cancel your bookings and to charge the applicable Cancelation Charges, set out below.
Cancellation by You
If you cancel some or all portions of your booking, cancellation fees will apply. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a booking/reservation:
• Up to 56 days (8 weeks) prior to arrival date (check in), 90% refundable.
• 55 - 32 days prior to arrival date (check in), deposit of 50% refundable.
• 31 days or less prior to arrival date (check in), 100% non refundable.
Please note that for certain travel arrangements the cancellation charge may be higher than those shown. You will be advised of different cancellation charges at time of booking.
If you fail to join, or join it after departure, or leave it prior to its completion, no refund will be made.
The above cancellation fees are in addition to fees which may be levied by accommodation providers, travel agents or third party tour and transport operator fees.
Cancellation by Us
We may cancel a booking/reservation at any time prior to arrival date if, due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability or other external events it is not viable for us to operate the planned itinerary.
If we cancel your booking/reservation up to 32 days prior to arrival date,
- you can transfer amounts paid to an alternate date (upon hotel availability),
- you can ask to transfer your stay at a different hotel (upon availability)
- or alternatively receive a full refund.
In circumstances where the cancellation is due to external events outside our reasonable control refunds will be less any unrecoverable costs. We are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking including but not limited to visas, vaccinations, and travel insurance excess or non-refundable flights.
Visas & other Info
Passport and visas
You must carry a valid passport and have obtained all of the appropriate visas, permits and certificates for the countries in which you will visit during your trip. Your passport must be valid for 6 months beyond the duration of the trip. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of the correct visas, permits and certificates for your trip. We are not responsible if you are refused entry to a country because you lack the correct passport, visa or other travel documentation.
The laws of Greece govern these Booking Terms & Conditions to the fullest extent allowable. Any disputes in connection with a trip must be initiated in the courts of Piraeus, Athens, Greece.
Acceptance of risk
You acknowledge that your decision to travel is made in light of consideration of this information and you accept that you are aware of the personal risks attendant upon such travel. You are strongly suggested to have your own travel insurance.