Group Half board Offer
Ramada Attica Riviera Hotel, 4*
Mati, Attica (hotel ex name “Aqua Marina”)
Located at the beach, only 15 km from Athens Airport & 25 km from Athens city
Bike Holiday Package from € 80 per person / per night
Half board in a shared room & bicycle daily use
Bookings open from September 2017
Prices are valid only for March, April, May, September, October, and November 2018
Group bookings from 3 nights / 4 days minimum stay & 10 rooms’ min reservation
- Daily Bike Rental & Accessories set Specialized brand or similar quality brand. You can choose city bikes, trekking bikes, road bikes
- 4* Hotel Accommodation at Double / Twin Rooms (triple & family rooms on request)
- Half board, Breakfast & Dinner daily (drinks not included)
- Outdoor Pool, Sun beds & towels
- Wellness services, Gym
- 1 Guided Bike Tour
- Single Room, for the Leader of the Group
- Transfer Athens Airport – Hotel – Airport
- Single room € 100 per night
- Discount for bookings without the bicycle services
- Reservations for June-July-August, on request, upon availability & different rates
- Individuals bookings, upon availability & different rates
Services upon Request & Extra Cost
- Carbon Specialized Road Bikes & Mountain Bikes, E-bikes BMW
- Support Car & Technician, Laundry for your apparel
- Guided Bike Tours, Guided Hiking/Trekking Tours
- Transfer bus from the Athens Airport
How to book
Essential Info before arranging your flight tickets
1. Request a Quote for the availability status related to your stay date before.
2. After that step, we expect from you a list of all requested services, then we will confirm you the final offer & the payment procedure.
3. You are strongly suggested to have your own travel insurance.
4. In case our package refers to a minimum nights' stay limit, you may ask for an offer for less or more nights' stay, upon hotel availability.
5. In case our package rates refers to a full board accommodation (all 3 meals per day), you may ask for an offer for half board or bed & breakfast accommodation, and get a discount.
Booking & Payment Terms
All bookings are made with G. KASSIMATIS SOLE SHAREHOLDER LTD, trading as Action Tours & Rentals by Kassimatis Cycling (us/we). Some of the Hotels may require a minimum participation group policy. By booking a Hotel Package with us you are deemed to have agreed to these Booking Terms (which constitutes the entire agreement between you and us) and your booking will be accepted by us on this basis. The services to be provided are those referred to in your booking confirmation invoice.
In order for us to confirm your travel arrangements you must provide all requested details with the balance of the booking price. Necessary details for each person, include full name as per passport, date of birth, nationality, passport number, passport issue and expiry date and any pre-existing medical conditions you have which may affect your ability to complete your travel arrangements. Your booking cannot be confirmed without provision of these details.
We will honor a reservation upon a 30% deposit received, with e-mailed bank confirmation.
The second deposit up to 2 months prior to arrival date, upon a 30% deposit received, with e-mailed bank confirmation. Balance payable up to 32 days prior to arrival date.
BANK NAME: EUROBANK EFG. BANK ACCOUNT: 0026 0109 17 02000 15680
ΙΒΑΝ: GR77 0260 1090 0001 7020 0015 680. BIC: ERBKGRAA
OWNER NAME: N.G. KASSIMATIS SOLE SHAREHOLDER LTD. (NIKOLAOS KASSIMATIS)
Bookings made less than 32 days prior to arrival date, must be paid in full.
Payment can be made using Action Tours & Rentals corporate banking account via Electronic bank transfer deposit. All prices and payments are in EURO currency.
Entries will be confirmed in written by Action Tours & Rentals. In case of a group booking, you should notice one contact person, the one who get in touch with us and manages the payment.
All prices may change during 2017/ 2018 upon hotels’ or travel providers’ new policies or new taxes. All bank or other transfer money companies’ charges must be made to you; otherwise there will a shortfall in your payment we receive.
Should the deposit / balance payment not be received within the time frame specified, Action Tours & Rentals has the right to cancel your bookings and to charge the applicable Cancelation Charges, set out below.
Cancellation by You
If you cancel some or all portions of your booking, cancellation fees will apply. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a booking/reservation:
• Up to 56 days (8 weeks) prior to arrival date (check in), 90% refundable.
• 55 - 32 days prior to arrival date (check in), deposit of 50% refundable.
• 31 days or less prior to arrival date (check in), 100% non refundable.
Please note that for certain travel arrangements the cancellation charge may be higher than those shown. You will be advised of different cancellation charges at time of booking.
If you fail to join, or join it after departure, or leave it prior to its completion, no refund will be made.
The above cancellation fees are in addition to fees which may be levied by accommodation providers, travel agents or third party tour and transport operator fees.
Cancellation by Us
We may cancel a booking/reservation at any time prior to arrival date if, due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability or other external events it is not viable for us to operate the planned itinerary.
If we cancel your booking/reservation up to 32 days prior to arrival date,
- you can transfer amounts paid to an alternate date (upon hotel availability),
- you can ask to transfer your stay at a different hotel (upon availability)
- or alternatively receive a full refund.
In circumstances where the cancellation is due to external events outside our reasonable control refunds will be less any unrecoverable costs. We are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking including but not limited to visas, vaccinations, and travel insurance excess or non-refundable flights.
Visas & other Info
Passport and visas
You must carry a valid passport and have obtained all of the appropriate visas, permits and certificates for the countries in which you will visit during your trip. Your passport must be valid for 6 months beyond the duration of the trip. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of the correct visas, permits and certificates for your trip. We are not responsible if you are refused entry to a country because you lack the correct passport, visa or other travel documentation.
The laws of Greece govern these Booking Terms & Conditions to the fullest extent allowable. Any disputes in connection with a trip must be initiated in the courts of Piraeus, Athens, Greece.
Acceptance of risk
You acknowledge that your decision to travel is made in light of consideration of this information and you accept that you are aware of the personal risks attendant upon such travel. You are strongly suggested to have your own travel insurance.
- Air Condition
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Car hire
- Convention floor
- Free toiletries
- Outdoor pool
- Private bathroom
- Room service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Seating area
- Wake up service
Our hotel consists of two fully remodeled buildings with a total of 129 rooms (292 beds): 50 sea view rooms, 68 side sea view rooms & 11 Mountain View rooms.
All rooms have a balcony and feature all modern conveniences: Free wireless internet (Wi-Fi), twin or double beds, individually controlled heating & air-conditioning, telephone with individual external phone line and automatic wake-up call, mini fridge, satellite TV, safe deposit box, bathrooms with bathtub or shower, hairdryer and bathroom amenities, baby cot (available upon request), plus room service available (at an extra charge).
Our indoor WELLNESS CENTRE is the perfect place to relax and revitalize your body, mind and soul. At the Centre you will find a heated indoor sea water swimming pool with hydro jets, Jacuzzi & Hamam, a fitness room with a fully equipped gym, as well as massage and treatment rooms (on appointment and at an extra charge). Free use for all our residents and open all year round, between12:00 - 20:00 for adults & for children over 14 years of age.
Rafina port: 3km, Nea Makri: 3km, Marathon: 15km, Schinias Pine Forest & Water sports: 14km